Next Quasar version is v1.0. Quasar’s main focus points at the moment are:
- Notable improvements to the form components
- Total documentation website revamp, using Quasar SSR. Better “view source” functionality, with ability to fork and play each example on JsFiddle.
- Quasar Icon Factory - automatically generate necessary icons for all platforms (favicons, mobile icons, electron icons, …) from one image file used as source
- Quasar CLI testing module (with your favorite assertion library and favorite test runner)
- Alternative to Quasar SSR: Nuxt module (for ability to use Quasar + Nuxt)
- Out of the box Typescript support (can be added now too)
Notable features on the roadmap for longer term (some might end up in v1.0):
- Chrome (+ Firefox) extension Quasar CLI mode
- Tipster component
- List Item Sliding with Actions component
- Virtual Lists component
Quasar needs your backing in order to speed up development and offer even better support. Please take a look on the Patreon Campaign. If invoices are needed for bigger amounts, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Every cent really counts and helps us spend more time on Quasar.